Wednesday 4 January 2012

Costume and Props


Below shows all of the costume and props that I need, where I will get it from, the cost and who is in charge of getting it.

Costume/Prop items, cost & source:


Dark and bright pink make up
Bright coloured lipsticks and other eye make up
- I have a lot of make up, so this wont cost anything and I am in charge of getting this.




Leather jacket/shorts
Other leather/black tight clothing, finger less gloves 
 - I also own all of these and so this has no cost and I will be in charge of getting them.


Electric Guitar - Jess Kelly owns an electric guitar and so I am going to borrow it of her, this wont cost anything and she will be in charge of getting it/giving it to me.



Car - We will use my car and so this is free and it will be my responsibility.


Fake tattoo's - My brother has a fake tattoo sleeve and so I will borrow this of him and it wont cost anything, he is in charge of getting this for me.




          Red jeans & a white top - My male model will wear these when he                        takes the photo's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment